Hello dear foldscopers!

I need a little of a help here.

so I started my journey by getting prepared slides. And this day I got this slide labeled as “Apple”. Sure that is apple (as seen in the picture) but what is it specifically called? Like the tissue of apple? Or just something else.


4 Comments Add yours

  1. Ronak Hati says:

    It seems like some sort of epidermal outgrowth…

    1. AliOsman says:

      But isn’t this too microscopic for such a case?

  2. laksiyer says:

    I would be very surprised if this is from an apple tree, much less an apple. These look like peltate trichomes found under a leaf. They are often found in plants related to the Olive plant. Check this. http://microcosmos.foldscope.com/?p=14517

    1. AliOsman says:

      They do look like trichomes,
      but I don’t think that they are so…
      Thanks for your comment

Leave a Reply