4 Comments Add yours

  1. edurafi says:

    I agree with @laks, looks like house mite or dust mite. I too have noticed them on computer screen, they are visible there due to the stark contrast created by the screen.

  2. Tanay Rao says:

    I mean it looks like a bug

Leave a Reply