Anatomy – 1
Nerium odorum L.
- T.S of Nerium odorum L. leaf shows both upper and lower epidermial with multiseriate hairs.
- The Wedge shaped vascular bundles are collateral and closed with xylem on the upper side and phloem on the lower sides.
Anatomy – 2
Eclipta prostrata L.
- It is commonly called false daisy. It is one main herb that is used in hair dyes.
- The transverse section of Eclipta prostrara was stained with Fast green for cell differentiation.
Anatomy – 3
Coleus aromaticus Benth.
- It is commonly called as Indian borage. The surface of leaf is smooth and densely clothed with glandular and non glandular trichomes.