The proceedings of the workshop are as below:
- Interaction process was done for rapport formation and to understand the level of the group. This also helped us to understand the knowledge related to personal hygiene for the group.
- On the basis of identified gaps, powerpoint presentations specifically modified for the particular age group were shown to the participants.
- Appropriate videos, as well as samples related to hygiene, were shown during the session.
- Brain storming and discussions with each group were conducted at the end to get a feedback of the workshops.
- Each student was shown slides of microbe/dirt developed on unwashed garments or body parts using foldscope.
- A leaflet was prepared in Hindi: To spread the information about personal hygiene and health among rural area people so that they could initiate themselves and others to adopt the hygienic practices.